I was honored with a nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award by the awesome Cameron from Threads! I’m truly grateful for this as I’m still getting the hang of how all of this blogging world works so thank you Cameron for taking the time to nominate me. Anyone who is interested in fashion should definitely check out Threads 🙂
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Include seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate five or more bloggers and let them know about the award.
5. Display the award and follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
1. I helped out with makeup at USC’s dance production Alice in Wonderland
2. I was able to meet and assist celebrity esthetician Renee Rouleau
3. My eyes appear hazel in bright light or when I wear pink eyeshadow
4. When something is bothering me, cleaning helps me sort out my thoughts
5. I first learned to drive stick shift…but that didn’t last too long
6. My favorite food is Italian
7. I have a dance background in tap, ballet and jazz
Nominees: Some great blogs that I enjoy reading