Hi readers! I know I usually have a post on Tuesday but some things came up… and you know how that goes. I decided to do a quick post that the lovely The World of Cos tagged me in over the weekend. Thank you Cos so much for tagging me and if you haven’t already, head on over to her blog for some great beauty posts!
This is just a fun post where you can learn a little bit about me and vice versa. It’s always nice to learn something new. 🙂
This or That Tag Rules:
- State who tagged you (provide link) Answer all the questions
- Select one ‘This or That’ question for all your subbies to answer
- Tag 4 people to answer ALL the this or that questions on their blogs (provide links)… They say you really get to know people when they’re put in tight situations. Today’s “This or That” is going to do just that!”
Bloggers feel free to do this post on your own if I don’t tag you and readers, feel free to comment and share as well!
Here are the blogs I tagged.
I hope you choose to accept this tag but no worries if you don’t want to.
Question for all my readers to answer #4
1. Blush or Bronzer? Blush- more color choices!
2. Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara as I feel it opens up my eyes
3. Foundation or Concealer? Foundation so I can even out my skintone
4. Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipgloss for sure as you can color and moisture
5. Neutral or color Shadow? Neutral as it can work for many looks/occasions
6. Sponges or Brushes? Brushes
7. OPI or China Glaze? OPI hands down. They last a long time and the names they come up with? Genius
8. Acrylic or Natural? Natural
9. Long or Short? Short but not too short
10. Brights, Darks, or Neutrals? Depends on my mood.
11. Perfumes or Mists? Perfumes
12. Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion when it is hot, body butters when it is cold
13. Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash
14. Wax or Shave? Depends but waxing does last longer
15. Jeans or Joggers? Jeans as I have no clue what joggers are but you can’t go wrong with jeans
16. Skirts or Dresses? Dresses!
17. Stripes or Checkers? Stripes
18. Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip Flops
19. Boots or Stilettos? Depends on the outfit
20. Curly or Straight? Although I like it when my curly hair cooperates, I still love straight hair for some reason
21. Long or Short? Long
22. Bun or Ponytail? Bun
23. Light or Dark? Reddish (not sure where that lies)
24. Hair Spray or Gel? Mousse
25. Rain or Shine? Sunshine
26. Summer or Winter? Winter as it seems it’s always summer in SoCal (not a bad thing but change is good…)
27. Autumn or Spring? Autumn
28. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
29. Fashion or Beauty? Beauty of course but I am working on some fashion 🙂
30. Leather or Sequins? Leather
I look forward to hearing what you guys have to say and I hope you enjoyed this! 🙂
Happy Wednesday and thanks for reading,