Hi readers! Hope you all had an excellent weekend. 🙂
8 incredibly great blogs have nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! A big thanks to Someday Sunny, Makeup Crush Blog, Plus Beauty, Pores for Thought, Avon Insider Blog, Same Tay Different Day, Talking About Beauty and Thoughtsandthings1 for this!
1. Link the person who nominated you
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 15 other blogger who have less than 200 followers
4. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
My 7 Facts:
1. Although I don’t mind seeing blood, just hearing the word blood makes me feel weak.
2. I get mistaken for Persian all the time.
3. When I was 6, I wanted to be a ballerina, detective, doctor, teacher and model. I figured I could choose one for each day of the week. 🙂
4. The smell of cigarettes makes me physically sick. I can’t be around people who smoke for long without feeling nauseous.
5. I’m a stickler for manners. ‘Please’ and ‘thank you’ go a long way along with respecting others.
6. Carnations and tulips are some of my favorite flowers.
7. I once had a blind date at Knott’s Scary Farm. Yikes! Yeah, that didn’t go well at all.
I’m breaking the rules a bit but if you’re reading this, then I nominate you. 🙂
Thanks for reading and I’ll work on my other awards when I get a chance.
Enjoy your Tuesday,