Hi everyone! Hope your weekend is going great and that you all had a lovely Christmas! 🙂
I was nominated for two Liebster Awards by Katie from Plus Beauty and Chanelle Hayley . I’m truly touched and grateful that they thought of me as they both have amazing blogs so if you’re not following them yet, head on over there and follow them. 🙂 I decided to incorporate both awards here as opposed to having two separate posts but I will answer both sets of questions given.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 3000 followers)
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
5 Random Facts About Myself
- I straightened my hair chemically for about 8 years
- My favorite color is red
- One of my favorite books is A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- I used to practice calligraphy- so elegant
- I find ballroom dancing fascinating
5 Blog Nominees
Questions from Chanelle
- What is your favourite holiday and why?
I would have to say Christmas because I get to spend time with all of my family that has a great holiday spirit, whether we are having an ugly sweater contest, decorating silly hats, eating delicious food and desserts, or finding elves on shelves. Throw in Christmas lights and music (yes, I do love me some Christmas tunes) and it’s the best time of the year- minus of course all the traffic, rude people, etc.
- What was the last movie you watched?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas- love that movie along with Elf!
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
Michael Buble, John Stamos and Johnny Depp to name a few. 🙂
- A fashion trend you’ve never understood?
Ugg boots. No offense to anyone who loves them but I just don’t see what all the hype is about.
- Do you have any highlights of 2014?
I was able to meet and assist celebrity esthetician Renee Rouleau!
- Besides blogging, what are your other hobbies/passions?
I love to dance! It’s such a great outlet that is both fun and creative. I also love to read and research different topics on beauty, science and health. Yes, I am a geek. 🙂
- Why did you start blogging?
Starting my blog provided me with a larger platform to share what I know/have learned about skincare and makeup and to help people with any concerns they had. There is a plethora of information circulating the internet and unfortunately some of it isn’t accurate.
- How did you come up with the name for your blog?
Well my name is Stephanie and I am an esthetician so you get Stephie Estie. I think it’s catchy, it rhymes and is easy to remember. (In case you didn’t know how to pronounce Estie, think of it as saying the letters ‘S’ and ‘T’)
- What is your next goal in life?
Aside from obtaining more experience in the esthetics field, I am working on completing 100 hours of post-graduate education at the International Dermal Institute. In the future, I would also love to create my own skincare/makeup line.
- Who/What inspires you most?
This is a tough one as there are so many people who inspire me. All of you lovely bloggers inspire me with your creative posts,my readers and their awesome questions or concerns, people who work relentlessly towards their goals, and my mother. She is one of the strongest persons I know because she has been through so much yet somehow manages to maintain a positive attitude.
5 Questions For My Nominees
1. What inspired you to write your blog?
2. If you could pick one high end makeup brand to try, which one would it be and why?
3. What do you hope to accomplish in 2015?
4. What is one staple item you couldn’t live without?
5. What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
So there’s another post sharing a little bit more insight on me. 🙂
Thanks for reading,