Hello everyone! Hoping everyone had a great Easter weekend!
I’ve been asked about what I recommend for dark circles before and more recently Katie from Plus+Beauty also mentioned this concern (hi Katie!).
Q: What’s good for dark circles under the eyes?
Dark circles can be caused by:
- Sun damage
- Veins and/ or capillaries showing through the skin
What to Use/Do
- Products with retinol or vitamin C can help brighten the area.
- An eye cream with SPF and sunglasses can help prevent more darkening if it’s caused by the sun.
- Talking to your doctor if allergies are the culprit to see what options are available
- A peach colored concealer can help neutralize the appearance of dark circles
- Sometimes fillers like Radiesse or light treatments can help.
- Kate Somerville Line Release Under Eye Repair
- Algenist Firming and Lifting Eye Gel
- Dermaologica Total Eye Care SPF 15
- Le Miuex Eye Wrinkle Corrector
- Renee Rouleau Vitamin C Eye Brightener
- Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer
These are a few products I have tried and liked but if you have another eye cream that works, please share!
Have a lovely Tuesday!